Sunday, July 02, 2006

Parasol: Christina



This parasol is one of my own I brought from home. I scored this treasure in a five and dime store over two years ago knowing that at some point it would prove to be the perfect prop. It has gone to many a photo shoot with me expecting it to bring a little whimsy - but it's never looked so great as it does with Christina. She was thrilled to see my assistant holding it and just insisted on giving it a twirl for the camera. This is one of those wonderful shots that happen so often for me after the 'real shoot' is done. After we've gotten all of the shots we need for the day - I steal just a few more while everyone is happy to be done with a great day of hard work and still in a playful mood.

Thank you Christina!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your last two posts are wonderful Serena! Great work! I always love seeing what you've done and the images you're getting! What a score on the parasol!

-m

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Serena Davidson Photography said...

Thank you Me Ra. What a compliment coming from you. Loving your stories on your new blog too!

Thursday, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home