Friday, September 15, 2006

TBA:06 Brad Adkins

7599serenadavidsonBradAdkinsINREDBLACK

I caught up with Brad Adkins and his entourage at Jamison Square Park. They crossed the park and sat at a bench all crowded in together. If I understood correctly they were all trying to achieve the same view of the park. I couldn't hear everything Brad was saying, but they all started recreating noises that were related to what they were looking at across the square. Not completely sure what they were trying to achieve or what else this excursion might bring them to I simply snapped a handful of photos before I had to head out to my previous engagement. I plan on catching up with Brad over the weekend to experience his art myself.


7629serenadavidsonBradAdkins

7616serenadavidsonBradAdkins
Jangling keys

7638serenadavidsonBradAdkins

7605serenadavidsonBradAdkins
Mimicing footsteps with flip flops alternately hitting the bench armrest

7652serenadavidsonBradAdkins

7663serenadavidsonBradAdkins
When I left this is how they looked. Perhaps Scott Smith, Mark Russell, Brad Adkins, or Kristan Kennedy will run into me and I'll have a chance to ask what it is they were doing and how they liked it.

To see more Time Based Art Festival photography by
Serena Davidson click here: PICA BLOG

Full show schedule for Time Based Art Festival
patron sponsor: Pro Photo Supply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home