Sunday, September 10, 2006

TBA:06 Yubiwa Hotel







A beautiful work that stayed with me. Got me thinking and opened me up in that way that great performances can at their best. Reawakening me to the long view of life in a way that brings me more into the present. What can I say? I liked it.

To me it said: "Loss and pain interupt our plans and our joys. Playmates and dear friends can bring our deepest pains. In the end - perhaps just to get through it all - forget about societies expectations and ridicule. Live life while you have it and do what feels right for you."















Artistic Director Shirotama Hitsujiya during Q&A session with translator



To see more Time Based Art Festival photography by
Serena Davidson click here: PICA BLOG

Full show schedule for Time Based Art Festival
patron sponsor: Pro Photo Supply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home