Wednesday, July 26, 2006

UltraPDX: picks up photos by Serena

Today I discovered that Lisa Radon of UlraPDX.com has flattered me via an article that showcases my photos from the street fashion project!!!! YAY! She has this wonderous website that is everything I love about Portland. Today an article about the beauties of sustainable fashion design practices. You've gotta love that.

Below is a photo of Lisa and Accomplice I grabbed in one shot at The Affair @ The Jupiter last year. Click on the photo to visit her website and read her write up.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim & Lisa are the most brilliant, lovely people...!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Serena Davidson Photography said...

Indeed, they are such lovelies. This photo will actually be their new promo image for their joint projects. yay!

Thursday, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home