Friday, July 28, 2006

What's that Brain? Take Over The World!!!

(Or - the project I've been spending my long nights on)



Hello to my fans across the world. In the past three days my website has had visits from Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Poland, Spain, and numerous states in the US. Thank you all for responding to my far flung invitation for a visit to the updated website and this here wonderous and amazing new blog. I love knowing you are out there checking in on my new work from time to time.


Thank you for accepting my invitation.
It was a pleasure having you visit.
Please come again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this a fitting place to give my rave review of Serena Davidsons workings- an utterly energizing experience which myself AND my buisness was needing. The innate ability she has to absorb the surroundings,while capturing you in them,has Affect! She not only is one to be watching in photography, but as a woman with a caring presence.
Impressed,
John Bray of Tacoma,Wa.

Thursday, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Serena Davidson Photography said...

Wow John. Thank you for your expressive comment. It is always music to my ears that I am effecting people for the good as I move through the world.

Thursday, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

serena's pictures make me want to have a wedding just so she can photograph it. though that may be a little complicated to orchestrate. maybe a pretend wedding? hmmm. also, i dig this photo of astoria. thanks for taking it.

Monday, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home