Monday, August 14, 2006

Wedding: Flowergirl at Bridal Veil Lakes

The Wedding of Anne Turchi & Marty Ruybalid
Sunday August 13th 2006
Bridal Veil Lakes

I just had to share this photo with you. It was one of those that I knew I was going to love the moment I captured it in my camera yesterday. This image of a bashful flowergirl walking toward the ring bearer while the bride waits with her dad before walking down the aisle is exactly the reason I love photographing weddings.

To be notified when the full gallery for Anne and Marty's wedding has been released simply log in here: Anne & Marty Online Gallery

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serena-
What a beautiful picture of our flower girl! We love it and can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Thanks for being there for our wedding. You were great.
Anne Turchi

Monday, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home